Five critical steps to a clean garage workshop
When You park your car in the driveway and you still have to work on your projects in the back yard, try these steps. If you don’t use your small garage for its designed purpose, why not turn it into a tidy workshop?
Here are the five steps to turn your small garage in a perfect small home workshop
1) Create your own realistic workbench from an old door, some sawhorses or scrap wood.
2) Mount a pegboard on the wall of the garage to store your tools. However it would be a great idea to mount it above your workbench. Strategically place pegs according to the type of tools you may be placing on the board. After hanging your all tools, trace around them with a marker so you will know where each of them goes.
3) You may use old jars for holding nails, nuts, bolts and screws.
4) Also Make a storage box for the rags because they tend to accumulate in the working area.
5) Use a reasonably small tackle box for transporting items such as screws and nails as you move around the shop.
Don't like this list? Edit it and make your own list!
Don't like this list? Edit it and make your own list! We will pubish it on our site! You can share it with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, etc